Hi everyone. I’m Hollie. This is my blog about me, plus everything else.
I suppose I better explain myself – I’ve been blogging since summer 2013, and so much has changed since then. First, I embraced being part of the UK plus size community. Then I took that so far that it became my full-time job to promote all things plus size fashion. In the 18 months later, I became a mama to two boys (and yes, I loved having 2 under 2) and moved from London to Nottingham somewhere in-between.
I’ve decided that my family life is best kept on my original blog, Pretty Big Butterflies, and I should have a fresh, new platform for all the style picks I adore.
Starting in 2019, HolliePlus.com is the home for all of my plus size fashion and beauty favourites. Stay tuned and follow me on Instagram to see all the things I’m loving.
Some other things you might want to know:
- I’m part of The Curve Fashion Festival team
- I never buy shoes, but my house is absolutely full of them
- My fiancé’s a blogger too.
As featured in:
- Notts TV (July 2019)
- The Guardian (June 2019)
- BBC Radio Derby (June 2019)
- Grazia (March 2019)
- Mother & Baby Magazine (March 2019)
- Nottingham Post (March 2019, June 2019)
- BBC Radio Nottingham (March 2019, June 2019)
- Fabulous Magazine (December 2018)
- Blogosphere Magazine (June 2017)
- This Morning (April 2016)
- BGP Magazine (Dec 2015)
- Bustle (August 2015)
- The Mirror (August 2014)
- Pick Me Up Magazine (June 2014)
- The One Show (April 2014)
Featured in campaigns with:
- Simply Be
- Yours Clothing
- Mother’s & Baby#14 on The Mum List (2019)
- Yours Clothing Plus Size Personality of the Year (2017)
- British Plus Size Awards Best New Blogger (2014)
- Miss Cocoa Couture Miss London Curve (2014)
To get in contact with me, email: firstname.lastname@example.org